Edmonton Community Legal Centre
200, 10115 – 100A Street*
Edmonton, AB T5J 2W2
*We are located on the second floor in the Belairdirect Building. Scroll down this page for Landmarks, Public Transit and Options for Parking.
We are located on the East side of 100A Street, between a Subway restaurant (on the corner of 100A and Jasper) and the Tres Carnales restaurant on 100A Street. We are on the 2nd floor of that building.The building is across the street to the right of the Scotia Place Building.
You can identify the brown building by the large red belairdirect. sign on the top of the building.
100A Street is a small street between 100 and 101 Street. When walking down Jasper, look for the Subway restaurant. We are right next door on 100A Street and right across from the Central Station Entrance. Go to the glass doors of the building facing 100A Street to access the building.
The buses that stop at or near the intersection of Jasper Avenue and 100A Street include:
- LRT – Take the train to Central Station. Then take the 100A Street Exit. Once you exit you will be seeing the glass entrance doors to the building.
- Traveling East/West along Jasper Ave.: 5, 135, 100, 120 (Get off at the corner of Jasper Ave and 100A Street)
- Traveling North/South along 101 Street: 9, 151, 100 (Get off at the corner of Jasper Ave and 101 Street)
- Traveling North/South along 100 Street: 7, 8,15, 57, 85 (Get off at the corner of Jasper Ave and 100 Street)
OPTIONS FOR PARKING:
- Street Parking Along 100A Street
- Parkade along Rice Howard Way
- Underground Parkade at the Stanley Milner Downtown Library and walk to 100A Street and Jasper Avenue
- Parking at City Centre Mall walk to 100A Street and Jasper Avenue
Edmonton Community Legal Centre does not provide legal advice in response to your contact request. If you have a legal question, please contact us by phone or email to book an appointment.