Edmonton Community Legal Centre
*We are located on the second floor in the Telus House South Tower. Scroll down this page for Landmarks, Public Transit and Options for Parking.
We are located on 100 Street and there are several ways to access the building
- Along Jasper Avenue
- Along 100 Street by the bus station
- Along MacDonald drive
You can identify the building by the large Telus sign on top of the building that is right next to another tall building with the ATB sign.
The buses that stop at or near the intersection of Jasper Avenue and 100A Street include:
- LRT – Take the train to Central Station. Then take the ATB Place exit. You will reach the basement of a building and would have to take the escalators to reach the main lobby of the building.
- Traveling East/West along Jasper Ave.: 2, 8, 130x, 150x, 161, 162, 309, 512 and 201 St. Albert Bus (Get off at the corner of Jasper Ave and 100A Street) and enter through the blue ATB Place doors (this is connected to our building)
- Traveling North/South along 101 Street: 1, 9 (Get off at the corner of MacDonald Drive and 101 Street), walk along Jasper Avenue and enter through the blue ATB Place doors (this is connected to our building)
- Traveling North/South along 100 Street: 8, 401, 411, 500X, 510X, 523 (Get off at the corner of Jasper Ave and 100 Street), find the large bus station and enter the building.
OPTIONS FOR PARKING:
- Underground Parkade right at the Telus Building, enter through MacDonald Drive
- Street Parking Along Macdonald Drive
- Street Parking Along Jasper Avenue
- Impark ground parking along 102 St and Macdonald Drive, and walk along MacDonald Drive until you see the building
- Underground Parkade at the Stanley Milner Downtown Library and walk to 100 Street and Jasper Avenue
- Parkade along Rice Howard Way, walk to 100 Street and Jasper Avenue
- Parking at City Centre Mall, walk to 100 Street and Jasper Avenue