Edmonton Community Legal Centre offers legal advice and assistance to newcomers who are looking for help in various immigration law matters.
The Immigration Law Program can assist clients with:
- Review and assist with applications for permanent residency
- Family Class sponsorship applications and help with refusals
- Information about the refugee claim process
- Humanitarian and Compassionate applications
- Assistance for people with no valid immigration status in Canada
- Assistance to Temporary Foreign Workers with legal problems and status issues
- Applying for work permits and work permit extensions
In addition, we offer Public Legal Education Sessions on Immigration Law matters.